WELCOME GNCTR 2014 TEAMS
Logistics Decisions has once again been named as the GNCTR Committee’s RECOMMENDED SHIPPING PROVIDER for the 3rd straight year. To get your teams GNCTR TEAM SHIPPING INFO CLICK HERE.
The LDI Difference:
- We hear you. We listen to what’s important to you about each delivery and provide the right service to meet your needs, whether it’s a local skid or inbound/outbound LTL across Canada or the USA on any type of trailer.
- We’re Objective. We work for you. We’ve no ties with any carriers, only to you, so you know you’re getting the best carrier to meet what you need, not who we have to meet a quota for.
- We offer rates quickly and accurately, in writing, so you can confirm the information, forward or save it to your computer. (see attached Rate Quote)
- We call before we arrive at the pickup so that unexpected, costly problems are eliminated, like waiting time or other pickup information.
- We contact shippers regarding special site pickup requirements so there are no surprises (see attached No Surprise Checklist). We keep this info for future shipments so important unique details are never forgotten.
- We email the shipper a bill of lading (see attached Bill of Lading) so they have a nice clear copy for the driver and we cc you, our client, so you know what’s going on in case your consignee calls about it.
- We inform the driver in writing as to every detail that you need is crystal clear to eliminate error and ensure a smooth delivery. (see attached Carrier's Confirmation)
- 24/7 service: drivers can call around the clock to repair any delays, like who your custom broker is, so your freight keeps moving without delays or in bond charges.
- We communicate. We trace each of your shipments each morning. When your shipment delivers, we send you an Automatic Delivery Notice. Should weather, customs or other delays occur, we repair them 24/7, AND WE LET YOU KNOW, so you can inform your consignee.
- We link you to traffic cams, national border crossings or any other tools that make your shipping more convenient, more accurate, you’ll find them all on our site at www.logisticsdecisions.ca or www.logisticsdecisions.com under cool links.
Do your carriers do all that? We do. Try us now or see what our customers have to say about us:
I've written this recommendation of your work to share with other LinkedIn users.
Details of the Recommendation: "Tim worked closely with a group of us planning an engineering competition in Calgary, AB. He took the initiative to coordinate and transport 30 unique crates from across Canada (Victoria to St. John's) to Calgary AND back to their respective locations. Tim was easy to talk to, even easier to work with, and was highly motivated. He was the best man for the job, and I would recommend him to anyone."
Service Category: Transportation Management
Year first hired: 2011
Top Qualities: Great Results, Personable, Good Value